I was adopted today. I went to the vet this morning and got my vaccinations, which is just a big word for the man to stick me with sharp things. When I got back to the farm, there was a lady here who put me in a box thing and put me in another car. This development did not make me happy. I howled for a long time to no avail. After an hour-long drive, I arrived at a house and was taken inside to find a ridiculously large and soft bed, my own food and water bowls (I always had to share before,) and a veritable mountain of toys. This was a huge change from the kennel with wood shavings on the floor, no toys, and my four other litter mates. A lot can happen in one day!
I was adopted today. I went to the vet this morning and got my vaccinations, which is just a big word for the man to stick me with sharp things. When I got back to the farm, there was a lady here who put me in a box thing and put me in another car. This development did not make me happy. I howled for a long time to no avail. After an hour-long drive, I arrived at a house and was taken inside to find a ridiculously large and soft bed, my own food and water bowls (I always had to share before,) and a veritable mountain of toys. This was a huge change from the kennel with wood shavings on the floor, no toys, and my four other litter mates. A lot can happen in one day!

Comments
Post a Comment